ha!very cool.
So funny! Great illustration. I definitely did that a few times as a kid.
Very funny and looks great!
another cheat is to peel the coloured stickers off and reposition them! great illo- lots of fun
LOL! Love it! Have a good week!
Ha! I used to do that ALL the time!! GREAT image!! PERFECT!
Love this Ben! I've got my cube out sittin' on the ol' bookshelf. Excellent idea.
AWESOME illo!! Great idea!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ha!
very cool.
So funny! Great illustration. I definitely did that a few times as a kid.
Very funny and looks great!
another cheat is to peel the coloured stickers off and reposition them! great illo- lots of fun
LOL! Love it! Have a good week!
Ha! I used to do that ALL the time!! GREAT image!! PERFECT!
Love this Ben! I've got my cube out sittin' on the ol' bookshelf. Excellent idea.
AWESOME illo!! Great idea!
Post a Comment