A suicide scene! It's not something to be shown because not everyone can take it. But you did it so well, by showing only what can be seen, yet sending the right message. Your illustration is great too!
Born in Indiana.
Schooled in Ohio.
Met wife in Tennessee.
Had son in California.
Moved to Nebraska.
Back in California.
...storyboarding for Family Guy and Simpsons and Disney Toons.
10 comments:
Oooh sooo sad!! Very well done illo though
I like what you put in and left out of this illustration- very dramatic,and sharp artwork
awesome illo! diggin the composition you chose, very descriptive. only showing what needs to be shown. well donr.
A suicide scene! It's not something to be shown because not everyone can take it. But you did it so well, by showing only what can be seen, yet sending the right message. Your illustration is great too!
Poor Klaus von Cliche ... perhaps not suicide? Brilliant work, sharp :)
Thanks for the feedback. I was a little leary about posting this one, I'm glad folks are getting the joke.
Perfect disposition of the parts to get into the drama of the scene.
Fabulous piece!
Now this is what I am talking about. If I see one more cute cat in a chair I am going to be this guy. Great illo!
This is great Ben! I love it
Post a Comment