My son decided to draw up a comic book and asked if I could publish it on the internet so everyone could see it. I'm pretty sure he's expecting some residuals from this publication...hopefully, a comic book publisher will stumble across my blog and bring my boys dream to fruition. In the meantime, enjoy.
The book is entitled, "Kokway" (pronounced Koh-Kway...).
On the cover we see our hero, "Den" and the ghost he is fighting. At the bottom it reads, "The wars of the Ghost".

Page 1

The ghost is saying, "I will kill him now!!!"
Den is walking on the hills.
He looks up at an old rickety building.
Page 2

He says, "Oh, my gosh".
Den goes in the building. We see books above him.
In the front room, he sees a spider with 8 eyes, a skull on a shelf, and a long hallway.
Page 3

The ghost laughs and says, "he is coming now"....
Page 4

Den sees the ghost and screams.
He says, "HIYA" and karate chops the ghost with a sword.
The ghost is dead.
Page 5

Den leaves the rickety building and says, "finally".
The end.

3 comments:
I love the cover with the vs. like it's an impending battle. Well done!
how awesome!
he got your genes yeah?
how old is he?
I remember doing comics as a child that have remained in dusty envelopes and never saw the light of day for many years. Its great your son has the coolest dad and tech on his side!
Post a Comment