Too funny! This is the first time I've ever seen someone take the "cockroaches can survive a nuclear inferno" theme and make it so hilarious!(Wait...wasn't the George Peppard post WW3 film Damnation Alley a comedy?)
Good thing those guys survive nuclear blasts! Oh no! That means some day they will take over the earth. Yeah, Some Day. I really like your work! And tell your brain to calm down its popping right out of your head!
Born in Indiana.
Schooled in Ohio.
Met wife in Tennessee.
Had son in California.
Moved to Nebraska.
Back in California.
...storyboarding for Family Guy and Simpsons and Disney Toons.
12 comments:
very clever, as is you animating brain!
this is silly. I like it.
Boo Yahh... At least something will survive! Viva La Roaches!
love
Got a chuckle out of this one.
COCKROACHES, of the World unite!
Too funny! This is the first time I've ever seen someone take the "cockroaches can survive a nuclear inferno" theme and make it so hilarious!(Wait...wasn't the George Peppard post WW3 film Damnation Alley a comedy?)
alarming and disarming and very coool, yet sad somehow.
You succeeded to make one funny illo of an ugly truth. I love this, says a thousand words.
sweet mushroom cloud. nicely done.
Good thing those guys survive nuclear blasts! Oh no! That means some day they will take over the earth. Yeah, Some Day. I really like your work! And tell your brain to calm down its popping right out of your head!
HA ! HA ! SO much fun!! Love it!
What a view. (from the roach's perspective, that is) Great take.
Post a Comment